Red Coat Tuesday: Pretty Little Liars Mani3:23 AM
Nothing to Disclose
Happy Tuesday Nail Crazies!
Today I have my very first mani for the prompt #redcoattuesday. Last year I seen a ton of people doing these Pretty Little Liar/Red inspired manis every Tuesday and wanted to join so bad but had no idea how to go about joining. But luckily colormesocrazy posted about it in a facebook group last week so I jumped right in! I love Pretty Little Liars and I can't wait for tonights winter premier!
Anyways, Here is my mani.
I decided to do something a bit on the darker side. I especailly love how my pinky and pointer nails turned out.
Polishes and Products Used:
- China Glaze: Tip Your Hat
- China Glaze: Out Like A Light
- China Glaze: Liquid Leather
- Winstonia Stamping Plate W203
- And some red marble studs(I can't remember where I got these from and the baggie they were in didn't have the logo or card with it so if anyone knows where these are sold please let me know!)
Below is a close up so you can see the marble better. Pay no attention to the awful looking redness around the nail, sadly the red polish(Tip Your Hat) bled so I had a hard time doing my clean up.
Thanks for checking out my blog and don't forget to check out all the other great Red Coat Tuesday Nails below!!